Keep in mind, nature has been working on it for 6000 years by driving the waves to wash the calcium carbonate off of the walls.
Keep in mind, nature has been working on it for 6000 years by driving the waves to wash the calcium carbonate off of the walls.
“Your personality number in numerology is calculated using only the consonants in your full name. This is then followed by the same process of allocating a number to each letter before adding them up and breaking them down to get to a single digit number or master number.
The personality number is literally the side of you that you allow people to see. In turn this shows how others see you. What is true of most people is that we hide our true selves and therefore live under a persona. Sometimes this is done with great consideration. However, most of the time we do this without even realizing, or being entirely conscious of it. For that reason, it is often quite enlightening to see how your personality number can show the things that you ignore or don’t deal with by acting the way that you do. So, in turn, it can reveal deeper insights into your behaviors in different circumstances.”
“Your soul urge number is often referred to as the Heart’s Desire number in numerology. This can symbolize a reflection of your inner, or true, self. The most interesting thing about the soul urge number is that it often reveals truths in people that they only recognize once a reading is completed.
For example, your heart’s desire number may show that you actually crave power. Or, that you are much deeper and require a higher level of fulfillment. Alternatively, you may have a need to feel valued or cared for… All of these qualities can often sit beneath the surface and in revelation can be quite enlightening. Even changing the entire direction of a person’s life to find true happiness.
The calculation is similar to others using your full birth name. However, you only calculate the value of the vowels to reveal your inner urges or desires.”
“As you can see, astronomy turns out to be a complex subject and it requires several other scientific disciplines to help solve the mysteries of the cosmos.To do a proper study of astronomy topics, astronomers combine aspects of mathematics, chemistry, geology, biology, and physics.
The science of astronomy is broken into separate sub-disciplines. For example, planetary scientists study worlds (planets, moons, rings, asteroids, and comets) within our own solar system as well as those orbiting distant stars. Solar physicists focus on the Sun and its effects on the solar system. Their work also helps forecast solar activity such as flares, mass ejections, and sunspots.
Astrophysicists apply physics to the studies of stars and galaxies to explain exactly how they work. Radio astronomers use radio telescopes to study the radio frequencies given off by objects and processes in the universe. Ultraviolet, x-ray, gamma-ray, and infrared astronomy reveals the cosmos in other wavelengths of light. Astrometry is the science of measuring distances in space between objects. There are also mathematical astronomers who use numbers, calculations, computers, and statistics to explain what others observe in the cosmos. Finally, cosmologists study the universe as a whole to help explain its origin and evolution across nearly 14 billion years of time.”
1. Quarantine is when you restrict the movement of a sick person.
2. Tyranny is when you restrict the movement of a healthy person.
3. Assuming people are guilty for potentially carrying the virus and potentially spreading the virus breaks long-established fundamental legal principles in many nations, especially the Western legal tradition of innocent until proven guilty.
4. Assuming asymptomatic carriers are “suspects” turns ordinary people into criminals in the New War on Bioterror.
5. There is just as much validity in declaring that “we are now at war with a new invisible enemy” as there as in proclaiming that “we at now at peace with a new unseen protector.” Which belief system you choose is entirely up to you; you will create a reality that sustains and validates your belief system.
6. “Going outdoors is what stops every respiratory disease” – epidemiologist Professor Knut Wittkowski.
7. Staying inside on lockdown for weeks and months weakens your immune system. “When you take human beings and you say ‘go into your house, clean all your counters, Lysol them down. You’re going to kill 99% of bacteria; wear a mask; don’t go outside.’ What does that do to your immune system? We develop an immune response daily to [exposure to bacteria and viruses] … This is microbiology 101.” – Dr. Dan Erickson.
8. Germ theory is a theory, as the term suggests, not a 100% indisputable fact.
9. Host theory or terrain theory explains many things that germ theory does not.
10. Germ theory suits Western Medicine/Rockefeller Medicine/Allopathy very well, because it posits the existence of dangerous pathogens ‘out there’ against which you must defend yourself by submitting to vaccines, drugs, radiation and surgery.
11. Germ theory also suits government very well, because it allows authorities to exploit people’s fear of the unknown and fear of death to create the illusion that they protecting people from hostile invaders.
12. Politicized science or junk science, where scientists are paid to ‘find’ conclusions that benefit their paymasters, is not true science.
13. “The case against science is straightforward: much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue. Afflicted by studies with small sample sizes, tiny effects, invalid exploratory analyses, and flagrant conflicts of interest, together with an obsession for pursuing fashionable trends of dubious importance, science has taken a turn towards darkness.” – Dr. Richard Horton, former editor-in-chief of The Lancet.
14. “It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines … I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine.” – Marcia Angell, former editor-in-chief of the esteemed New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM).
15. “There is increasing concern that most current published research findings are false … it is more likely for a research claim to be false than true.” – Dr. John Ioannidis, professor of disease prevention at Stanford University.
16. Health is the result of taking personal responsibility for adequate love, sunlight, oxygen, pure water, nutrition, rest, exercise, emotional ease, release of shock and trauma, and spiritual purpose.
17. Disease is the result of a failure to live in alignment with reality and failure to create or obtain the necessary elements for health listed above.
18. Disease, furthermore, is caused by deficiency, toxicity, stagnation, obstruction, congestion and environmental poisons accumulating to high levels in the body – poisons such as pesticides, fluoride, mercury, aluminum, microplastics, heavy metals, chemtrail residues, glyphosate, GMOs and pharmaceutical drugs masquerading as medicine.
19. Suppressing symptoms does not heal the patient.
20. Hypoxia (under-oxygenation) is a forerunnner of numerous diseases, including cancer.
21. Otto von Warburg proved hypoxia was the ultimate cause of cancer in the 1920 and 1930s. He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his discoveries in 1932.
22. As one example of health and disease, take cancer. Cancer is the body’s response to low oxygen levels. Once the body’s cells cannot gain adequate oxygen, they turn to fermentation to metabolize – thus starting the chain reaction that leads to tumors and cancer. Once adequate oxygen is restored, the cancerous cells may revert back to normal cells.
23. As another example of health and disease, take osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is the body’s response to high acidity in the blood. Minerals like calcium are stolen from the bones in order to buffer the acidity. Once minerals are restored to the diet and an alkaline pH is again established, osteoporosis disappears.
24. The virus, just like cholesterol and saturated fat, has been massively misunderstood and demonized.
25. The presence of viruses in the body does not prove that they are the cause of disease.
26. The human body produces exosomes (tiny particles, aka somatids) as buds or offshoots from its cells. Close inspection with electron micrography shows that these exosomes are pleomorphic (capable of changing shape).
27. According to exosome theory, these exosomes or somatids develop into viruses and bacteria.
28. According to exosome theory, viruses are the effect, not the cause, of disease.
29. According to exosome theory, viruses appear when cells are toxic and injured.
30. According to exosome theory, viruses are a natural cellular response necessary from healing.
31. According to exosome theory, viruses exist to clean up the debris.
32. The proponent of germ theory (Louis Pasteur) stole the research of the proponent of germ theory (Antoine Bechamp). Bechamp showed that fermentation takes place even within a closed container, proving that bacteria, etc. exist within the cells.
33. Chinese scientists took RNA samples from lung fluid patients and upon that basis declared the existence of a new, dangerous and pathogenic virus.
34. The virus allegedly causing COVID-19, SARS-CoV2, fails Koch’s Postulates.
35. THE VIRUS ALLEGEDLY CAUSING COVID-19, SARS-COV2, HAS NEVER BEEN ISOLATED, PURIFIED AND 100% PROVEN TO EXIST!
36. The COVID-19 death count has been inflated all over the world because governments have changed their counting system. If someone died with the virus but not from the virus they are still being counted as a COVID-19 death.
37. Hospitals are being given $13,000 for every COVID-19 diagnosis and $39,000 for every COVID-19 patient using a ventilator by the NIH, according to Dr. Scott Jensen.
38. USG coronavirus task force member Dr. Deboarh Birx admitted US deaths are being recorded as COVID deaths as long as the person tested positive for the virus – irrespective of the virulence of the virus.
39. This Illinois Department of Health director confirmed that anyone who dies with the COVID-positive diagnosis is officially a COVID death.
40. This Ontario nurse stated from firsthand experience that they are “categorizing potential COVID patients as having died from COVID.”
41. Project Veritas exposed the accounts of several directors and workers at New York funeral homes, who admitted that COVID-19 was being written on the death certificate (when it was not the true cause of death) for political and monetary reasons: “They’re not even testing these people (for COVID).”
42. The 60 GHz frequency (one of the bands used by 5G) interacts with (and is weakened or attenuated by) oxygen. This in turns affects the oxygen molecules and disrupts the ability of the hemoglobin in your blood to absorb those oxygen molecules, thus preventing you from fully intaking oxygen when you breathe.
43. Assigning a single cause for a plethora of reasons why the cells become stressed is unscientific and is not supported by the data.
44. Correlation does not prove causation.
45. The main trick of the pandemic propaganda is to fool you into thinking that for COVID-19 there has to be 1 virus, 1 cause and 1 disease.
46. It is entirely possible that in Wuhan, China, 5G towers, severe air pollution and mandatory vaccinations may increase the death rate regardless of the presence of a new virus or disease.
47. Kary Mullis, the inventor of the RT-PCR (Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction) test, or PCR test for short, explained why the PCR test is not especially diagnostic, for HIV or for anything else:
“Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron. PCR is intended to identify substances qualitatively, but by its very nature is unsuited for estimating numbers. Although there is a common misimpression that the viral-load tests actually count the number of viruses in the blood, these tests cannot detect free, infectious viruses at all; they can only detect proteins that are believed, in some cases wrongly, to be unique to HIV … The tests can detect genetic sequences of viruses, but not viruses themselves.”
48. The PCR test is qualitative not quantitative. It can isolate a genetic sequence but it cannot measure or determine viral load or the quantity of a virus needed to prove it is causing a particular disease.
49. The PCR tests for genetic sequence. It cannot prove causation.
50. The PCR test is unreliable as the results can be manipulated due to the arbitrary number of amplifications/cycles chosen. In theory, the tester can show whatever result they want it to show based on the choice of cycles.
51. The CDC (US Center for Disease Control) itself admits that a positive coronavirus COVID-19 test (using the PCR method) doesn’t mean the virus is causing the disease/symptoms you may have! These are the actual words of the CDC:
“Positive [test] results are indicative of active infection with 2019-nCoV but do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses. The agent detected may not be the definite cause of disease.”
52. In March 2020, the UK Government’s top medical advice panel announced that COVID-19 was no longer a serious public health hazard. The Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens (ACDP) quietly downgraded COVID-19, declaring that it should no longer be classified as a severe risk or a high consequence infectious disease (HCID). The MSM was silent. The quote from the official UK Government website said that:
“The Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens (ACDP) is also of the opinion that COVID-19 should no longer be classified as an HCID.”
53. NIAID (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases) head Dr. Anthony Fauci admitted that COVID-19 was more akin to a seasonal flu than other pathogens. He writes the following in Covid-19 — Navigating the Unchartedpublished in the New England Journal of Medicine on March 26th, 2020:
“This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.”52. The CDC contaminated a big batch of tests with coronavirus.
Image credit: Zero Hedge
54. As of April 23rd 2020, 565 Americans had lost their job for every confirmed COVID-19 death, just in the US alone, as reported by ZeroHedge.
55. As of April 30th 2020, 30.31 million Americans (in the 6 weeks since around mid-March) have filed for unemployment, which is over 12 times the prior worst five-week period in the last 50-plus years, as reported by ZeroHedge.
56. For every COVID-19 death, there will be countless other deaths caused by the lockdown.
57. Stanford University Dr. John Ioannidis has stated that, due to governmental lockdown policies, scientific studies have shown the lockdown will result in an increase in mental depression, alcoholism, hard drug use and suicide.
58. Police departments have reported increases in domestic violence and child abuse since lockdown measures began.
59. According to government, installing 5G is “essential”, but dentists are not.
60. According to government, liquor stores are “essential”, but churches are not.
61. Allowing people to gather in corporate big box stores with hundreds of people but not in small businesses is unscientific, illogical and discriminatory.
62. Allowing people to gather in corporate big box stores with hundreds of people but not to host small parties at their house (where they personally know everyone who attends, can assess their state of health and can ask them to leave if need be) is unscientific, illogical and discriminatory.
63. Allowing people to gather 6 feet apart in Walmart but 20 feet apart on a hiking trail or 50 feet apart on a beach is unscientific, illogical and discriminatory.
64. Allowing people to drive through McDonalds for a hamburger but not drive up for a sermon is unscientific, illogical and discriminatory.
65. Claiming the lockdown measures are to protect the elderly, while simultaneously allowing the elderly are working at the big corporate stores, is unscientific, illogical and discriminatory.
66. Claiming the lockdown measures are to protect hospitals from being overwhelmed (while knowing when the lockdown is lifted that hospitals will really be overwhelmed with all who have delayed visits) is illogical.
67. There is no scientific evidence that wearing masks stops the spread of disease.
68. Numerous scientific studies have found that wearing masks lowers your oxygen intake, forces you to breathe in exhaled carbon dioxide and therefore has a detrimental affect on your health.
69. The US Surgeon General said the data doesn’t support the theory that wearing masks will stop COVID-19.
70. Even using the (massively inflated and manipulated) official COVID-19 statistics via Johns Hopkins CSSE, the total worldwide deaths attributed to COVID-19 as of May 4th 2020 are around 251,000, which is still far below the total worldwide annual deaths (around 290,000 to 650,000) due to flu.
71. This event – Operation Coronavirus as I call it – shows signs of having been planned and prepared for decades in advance, since (at least) 2001 via these (at least) 9 simulations, drills and laws.
72. The Belorussian President Alexander Lukashenko described the overwhelming governmental reaction and lockdown to COVID as “mass psychosis.” Belarus refused to lock down, kept stadiums open, kept sports games going and has a very low case and death rate (as of April 27th 2020, 75 COVID deaths and 11,289 COVID cases in a population of 9.5 million people).
Image credit: 21st Century Wire
73. Sweden has fared better than its Scandanavian neighbors for COVID-19 cases and deaths – with zero lockdown. As of May 1st 2020, “Sweden, which has a population of roughly 10.5 million, has recorded 21,092 cases and 2,586 fatalities from COVID-19, that’s roughly 256 deaths per million people. By contrast, its southern neighbor Denmark which has a population of 5.8 million has recorded 9,1058 cases and 452 fatalities, roughly 78 deaths per million persons. Norway is similar population at 5.4 million, and has recorded 7,738 cases and 210 deaths, that’s 39 deaths per million. Finland has a population of 5.5 million confirmed just 4,995 cases and 211 deaths, with 38 deaths per million.”
74. While much of the US has been under lockdown, 5G has been installed by stealth in many public places, including schools and governmental buildings.
75. Bill Gates, time after time, has predicted and funded simulations of pandemics that then became reality.
76. Gates funded the Imperial College whose Neil Ferguson produced hyperbolic doomsday predictions of COVID cases and deaths for the US and the UK. Although Ferguson claimed his predictions of 510,000 dead for the UK and 2,200,000 dead for the US were worst case scenarios and implausible, he still put those numbers down knowing the scaremongering effect it would have on the public and governmental officials. Ferguson’s worse-case numbers are around 18-36x what actually happened; currently the UK has around 28,000 deaths and the US has around 38,000 deaths (according to the CDC).
77. Gates is monetarily connected to both Birx and Fauci. The article Fauci and Birx Both Have Big-Money Bill Gates Conflicts of Interest states:
“Deborah Birx Sits on the Board of The Global Fund, which is heavily funded by Bill Gates’ organizational network, as journalist Jordan Schactel discovered. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation gave the Global Fund a $750 million promissory note in 2012. The Global Fund explains, “The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is a key partner of the Global Fund, providing cash contributions, actively participating on its board and committees, and supporting the Global Fund’s advocacy, communications and fundraising efforts. The Gates Foundation has contributed US$2.24 billion to the Global Fund to date, and pledged US$760 million for the Global Fund’s Sixth Replenishment, covering 2020-2022.””
78. As for Fauci and Gates, they are intimately connected. The NEO article Coronavirus and the Gates Foundationreported:
“In addition Gates Foundation monies via CEPI are financing development of a radical new vaccine method known as messengerRNA or mRNA. They are co-funding the Cambridge, Massachusetts biotech company, Moderna Inc., to develop a vaccine against the Wuhan novel coronavirus, now called SARS-CoV-2. Moderna’s other partner is the US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), a part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Head of NIAID is Dr Anthony Fauci, the person at the center of the Trump Administration virus emergency response. Notable about the Fauci-Gates Moderna coronavirus vaccine, mRNA-1273, is that it has been rolled out in a matter of weeks, not years, and on February 24 went directly to Fauci’s NIH for tests on human guinea pigs, not on mice as normal. Moderna’s chief medical adviser, Tal Zaks, argued, “I don’t think proving this in an animal model is on the critical path to getting this to a clinical trial…”
79. NIAID, part of the NIH and run by Dr. Fauci, funded a lab in Wuhan to the tune of $7.4 million (2 separate grants of $3.7 million each for two 5 year periods) to work on enhancing viruses with gain-of-function properties, i.e. to develop viruses to make them more pathogenic and infectious (bioweapons).
80. Bill Gates is the 2nd biggest funder of the WHO (and is set to become the biggest after Trump pulls US funding).
81. Gates has spoken openly of a post-coronavirus world of immunity passports and digital certificates where you have to prove your immunity just to travel, work and do things you used to be able to do.
82. Gates funds a San Diego company called Inovio, who announced they developed a coronavirus vaccine in 2 hours.
83. The Gates-funded Pirbright Institute holds a 2015 patent for the coronavirus. Pirbright is being supported in their vaccine development endeavors by a British company Innovate UK … who also funds and supports the rollout of 5G.
84. People are protesting governmental lockdown measures in the US and all over the world: this compilation shows protests in Michigan, Maine, California, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, New Hampshire, Illinois, Oregon, North Carolina, Indiana, Washington State, Germany, Brazil, Slovenia, Poland, Canada, Lebanon, China, Serbia, Ukraine, Russia, Nigeria, India and Israel.
85. Public health policies have a proper role in society to shape a landscape conducive to achieving health: clean air; clean water; properly functioning sanitation systems; solid infrastructure, etc. It is not the government’s role to guarantee health. It is the government’s role to protect citizen’s rights and freedoms.
86. The government has responded to the alleged danger of a killer virus by increasing censorship and surveillance, accelerating programs of central bank digital currencies (the cashless agenda Digital Dollar), UBI, DNA harvesting via COVID tests and mandatory mass vaccination, isolating people and families, destroying food sovereignty and restricting basic rights and fundamental freedoms such as the right to gather, the right to peacefully assemble, the right to protest, the right to work to earn a living and more.
87. In a bitter (and sweet) twist of irony, COVID ‘first responders’ are being given Krispy Kreme donuts and other junk food – the exact stuff that weakens the inner terrain, weakens the immune system and contributes to long-term disease, leading to more people becoming susceptible to illness, getting sick, getting hospitalized and potentially dying – perhaps to be turned into another death statistic falsely attributed to COVID-19.
88. No virus or emergency, no matter how compelling, override our natural inherent rights and freedom, which form our birthright and our essence.
Makia Freeman is the editor of alternative media / independent news site The Freedom Articles and senior researcher at ToolsForFreedom.com. Makia is on Steemit and FB.
Full of exuberance, Happy Buddha is often mistaken for Siddhārtha Gautama, the founder of Buddhism. But the image of Happy Buddha is actually based on a wandering Chinese monk, Budai (Hotei, in Japanese), who lived centuries ago.
Happy Buddha is believed to be Maitreya, or the Buddha to come. His plump figure and benign countenance suggest magnanimity and plenitude. Also called Laughing Buddha, his signature smile is symbolic of pure joy. Happy Buddha is considered a symbol of good luck, and it is thought that rubbing his big head or belly brings fortune and wealth. At the same time, his walking stick and satchel remind us to pay attention to the journey before us, not just the destination.
“1. Mandarin Chinese
Interestingly, the hardest language to learn is also the most widely spoken native language in the world. Mandarin Chinese is challenging for a number of reasons. First and foremost, the writing system is extremely difficult for English speakers (and anyone else) accustomed to the Latin alphabet. In addition to the usual challenges that come with learning any language from scratch, people studying Mandarin must also memorize thousands of special characters, unlike anything seen in Latin-based languages.
But writing isn’t the only difficult part of learning Mandarin. The tonal nature of the language makes speaking it very hard as well. There are several Chinese dialects, including Cantonese — spoken primarily in southeastern China, as well as in Hong Kong and other parts of Southeast Asia — which have different written characters and pronunciations, and are also very difficult to learn. Mandarin Chinese (the most common dialect) has four tones, so one word can be pronounced four different ways, and each pronunciation has a different meaning. For instance, the word ma can mean “mother,” “horse,” “rough” or “scold” — depending on how you say it.
Next on the list of the hardest languages to learn for English speakers is Arabic, which is also in the top five most spoken world languages. For starters, there are dozens of varieties of the Arabic language — generally classified by the region or country in which they’re spoken — that can be radically different from one another. So the first step is to choose which dialect you want to pursue, but that’s the easy part.
Arabic is another language with a non-Latin alphabet. Its 28 script letters are easier for English speakers to comprehend than the thousands of Chinese characters, but it’s still an adjustment to become familiar with a new writing system. The thing that makes reading and writing in Arabic particularly challenging for beginners is the exclusion of most vowels in words. Ths mks rdng th lngg vry dffclt. Arabic is also written from right to left instead of left to right, which takes some getting used to.
There are also characteristics of spoken Arabic that make it hard to learn. Some of the sounds used don’t exist in other languages or are simply unfamiliar to English speakers, including sounds made in the back of your throat. The grammar is challenging too; verbs tend to come before the subject, and you have to learn a dual form of words in addition to the singular and plural forms.
From this point forward, the hardest languages to learn get less difficult but are still quite challenging. Polish got the number three spot on our list.
Spelling and grammar are a couple of areas in which Polish can give English speakers a hard time. Words are loaded with consonants, which makes them difficult to spell and pronounce. For example, szczęście means “happiness” and bezwzględny means “ruthless.” Ruthless, indeed. In terms of grammar, there are seven cases: it’s like German on steroids.
On the bright side, Polish uses a Latin alphabet, so the letters are much more familiar to English speakers than those used in Chinese, Arabic and other non-Latin languages. In addition, being able to speak Polish as a second language puts you in a coveted group, considering Poland’s developing status as a major economy in Europe.
Ranking fourth on our list of hardest languages to learn, Russian uses a Cyrillic alphabet — made up of letters both familiar and unfamiliar to us. But speaker beware: some of the Cyrillic letters may look familiar but make a different sound than the Latin letter they resemble. For instance, “B” in the Cyrillic alphabet makes a “V” sound.
Grammatically, Russian is not as difficult as Polish but pretty darn close. Polish has seven cases, while Russian has six. Also, Russians omit the verb “to be” in the present tense, which can throw beginners for a loop when they try to form basic sentences. In Russian, “I am a student” would simply translate to “I student.” Like Polish, Russian uses a lot of consonants clustered together, which makes spelling and pronunciation a challenge.
Despite its difficulty, Russian might be worth the extra effort to learn. It’s an extremely politically and culturally relevant language, opening the door to numerous career and leisure opportunities.
Here’s a new word for you: agglutinative. Turkish is an agglutinative language, which basically means prefixes and suffixes are attached to words to determine their meaning and indicate direction, rather than using separate prepositions. This results in extremely long verbs, like konuşmayı reddediyorlar (“they refuse to talk”).
Turkish also features a concept English speakers may find confusing: vowel harmony, where vowels are changed or endings with vowels are added to make a word flow more smoothly. A large number of unfamiliar vocabulary words, of Arabic origin, add to the difficulty of what we’d consider to be one of the hardest languages to learn.
The good news for Turkish learners is that there are relatively few grammar exceptions in comparison to other languages, spelling is straightforward to master, and it’s a cool way to explore a rare agglutinative language (linguistics nerds assemble!).
Which of these is not like the others? Yes, we have crowned Danish as the least hard of the hardest languages to learn. If you read our article on the easiest languages, you may remember that the Germanic languages from Scandinavia largely dominated that list. In fact, Norwegian and Swedish took the top two spots. And like those languages, Danish has relatively simple grammar concepts and shares plenty of cognates with English.
So why is Danish on this list of hardest languages to learn? Pronunciation. Words sound nothing like the way they are spelled, which can be quite off-putting for a beginner. For example, mit navn er (“my name is”) is pronounced “meet now’n air.” Mastering Danish pronunciation takes a good deal of practice, making it a significantly harder language to learn than its Germanic counterparts.”
The America’s got their names from Amerigo Vespucci an early explorer of the Americas eastern shores. So after the Americas were called America the natives were at first called Indians by Columbus but after it was learned that the Americas were not India a very slow change began to occur in looking for a new, more proper name for the Native inhabitants. Aborigines and First Nations were both used extensively, especially in Canada. Around 1950 a few people in the US started using the term Native Americans and it has been gaining popularity ever since.
Together we will provide you with the tools through words on how to empower yourself and face the world in your own divine sovereignty.
We can define Tantric Love for what it is, at its most intimate core: awareness, unity, and holistic love. So, to be even more clear about it, Tantra requires you to limit the basic, immediate gratification of the self to create a deeper, stronger, and mutually enriching bond with another (and yes this means ONE other) person.
Being a Tantra Master, I am often asked about Tantra and how we can easily and pleasantly incorporate it into our daily life.
Many think that Tantra advocates easy sex and multiple partners. That is not what I have been taught and what I teach. I am convinced that to reach Tantra’s ultimate goal, the transcendence of the basic needs of body, mind, and soul, you should avoid occasional partners.
The Origins Of Tantra
Tantra is a millenary holistic practice that combines meditation, spirituality, sexuality, sensual massages, personal growth, awareness, and awakening.
It is diffused in different cultures and traditions like the Hindu, Buddhist, and Jain ones in India and it’s known to be referred to in Yoga, Meditative, and religious practice across the Indian subcontinent and today, the world.
It dates back to the 6th century as a standardized set of practices, but its first references come from the Rigveda, a collection of Vedic Sacred Hymns in Sanskrit, back to a period ranging from 1700 and 1100 BC.
The concept of Tantric Love in its more ancient and traditional understanding represents the path toward awakening using the same path of god Shiva and the goddess Shakti, who represented male consciousness and female power respectively. From their union, mental, physical, and spiritual, a new awareness and awakening have born, available for everyone to reach.
Tantra is a millenary set of practices, deeply rooted in the Indian and Tibetan culture, which aim at letting the practitioners reaching a higher awareness by getting free of the basic understanding of body and mind. In the last decades,
Tantra has experienced a resurgence in Western cultures when it has been incorporated into some New Age spiritual practices which had the advantage of spreading the knowledge of the practice but also gave it a general twist toward sexual activities that were not present in any of the original texts.
That said, I want to show you some key points about Tantric Love, hoping that you may find it worth a try. I am sure that once you start to incorporate it into your life, you will never leave it.
Photo by Pixabay on Pexels.com
Tantric Love is not the same thing as Sex
Following the most traditional and ancient tradition of Tantra, you will discover that sex is just one of the parts of the life-enriching experience of Tantric Love. So, if you are thinking that Tantra is all about sex … you are wrong.
There are schools and traditions that favor sex in a specific way as a tool to transcend the body and the mind, and they are usually said to be following what is known as Red Tantra or left-hand (“impure”) path, or also Vama Marga in Sanskrit. These schools are historically considered focused on sensuality and sexuality, so focused on developing the use of the energy coming from and into the lower chakras. Of course, all of the chakras are involved in the sex act, thus creating a connection between the partners. Red tantra also includes lovemaking not only with one single partner but also with other partners.
The path that I follow is more into what is called White Tantra: a tradition that is mainly focused on holistic, complete growth. It is basically an individual or a couple path: the path of the right hand or Dakshini Marga in Sanskrit. White Tantra has as its goal to transcend the limits of your current situation and understanding of life. It’s about transcending the limited ego through disciplined mental, physical, and spiritual practices that have to be learned through the expert, loving guidance of a master or teacher. White Tantra works with practices that include meditation, mindfulness, yoga, Kundalini, and Pranayama.
During this practice, your body, mind, and soul get rid of all limiting thoughts, behaviors, and mindsets by setting you free.
You will learn and use mantras, mudras, yantras, and visualizations. You will also learn meditation, breathwork, physical, mental and spiritual practices. All of the major chakras are involved in this practice, and the goal is to open the upper two.
So, White Tantra and Tantric Love have nothing to do with just basic sexual expressions. This path recognizes the importance of the body and its intimate energy and uses physical touch and sexual practices as useful and powerful practices, even if not absolutely necessary, in order to advance to higher levels.
In White Tantra and Tantric Love, your sexual energy is added with the energy of your soul partner and joined to Universal Energy. In this way, you can add this transformed, augmented energy to your love and life. It means merging two embodied souls, into a greater awakening that surpasses pleasure and. The connection between the two soul partners is a connection with a higher form of existence.
To complete the description of the traditions of Tantra, there are also what are called Black, Grey, and sometimes Pink Tantra.
Black Tantra is oriented towards discovering, developing, and using some specific practices, called siddhis in order to reach specific goals. It represents the most esoteric path of Tantra and usually involves practices that are not used in the other paths. Its study is usually left to adepts and it’s often kept secret to those who are not part of a specific school.
Grey Tantra implies the use of siddhis to reach spiritual development. Usually, those who practice Gray Tantra want to cultivate their sexual energy to reach a spiritual development, using all the chakras with a partner, without giving up to the lower, most instinctual practices and needs.
Pink Tantra as it’s easy to be guessed, it’s a middle way between White and Red Tantra, and can be seen as both an individual and a duo practice. It’s individual as it involves meditation and solo exercises. It’s also a duo practice as many of the practices are specifically designed to be performed with a partner. Sex is part of this practice, but it’s possible not to have sex acts. The practices focus on integrating both the lower and the higher chakras. Pink Tantra works on body awareness and transforming sex into lovemaking.
Tantric Love is Not (Just) About Desire or Lust
By nature, in its most basic form, sexual intercourse can be seen as a quite selfish act, as the main goal for each of the partners could be getting pleasure and satisfying sexual desire for themselves only. Once they have achieved this goal, so once one of both have reached the orgasm, the intercourse is over.
Tantric Love, on the contrary, focuses on creating, keeping, and growing a strong, authentic, and mutual bond with the partner.
While making love, the two partners are involved in a dialogue that allows their individual energies to merge, balance, and grow in resonance, so as to join their energies to the universal energy, creating a whole bigger than the sum of the two singularities.
Each partner takes care of the other, making love so to amplify the partner’s pleasure and intimacy. There is no place, in this love, for an egoistic search of pleasure or satisfaction, as the ultimate goal is mutual growth and awakening, achieved by transcending the limits of the lower existence using the energy of the Kundalini involved in lovemaking.
Tantric Love is a sacred and a selfless act.
Tantric Love Requires Time, Awareness, and Commitment
Research shows, since a 2005 study, that sexual intercourse lasts 5.4 minutes on average. This means that when one is driven only by the desire to feel pleasure, the result is usually achieved in quite a short time. This can be seen as a sort of quick satisfaction, that is aligned with today’s requirement of this consumeristic society where everything must be done quickly, from food to lovemaking.
While experiencing Tantric Love, on the contrary, you must take all the time both the partners need to establish a deep connection, to exchange feelings, emotions, energy, to make love, and to spend quite a good amount of time after all of this to express gratitude to and reinforce the connection with the partner.
During Tantric lovemaking you consciously and attentively move slowly, taking your time to feel the slightest variations of pleasure with the other person. You will be practicing meditation, breathing exercises, body and intimate massage to establish, set, and grow a deeper, intimate, and pleasant connection.
The emphasis in Tantric Love is in taking the time to experience the deepest possible union with your partner, through time, love, awareness, commitment.
Tantric Love Is Holistic
Tantric Love is not limited to what you experience with your genitalia.
It’s about learning to experience, develop, and grow your sexual energy to create a deeper connection with your partner so as to be able to progress to a higher level of awakening.
Tantra let your Kundalini, your vital energy, freely and powerfully move from your genitals to the rest of your body every time you want, not only during lovemaking.
So, after some practice, you will discover that you are making love with every part of your body. But that’s not all! Tantric Love involves lovemaking using your mind and your spirit, too.
That’s why Tantra is a holistic set of practices: you will learn, under the skilled guidance of your Master, how to use all of your body, mind, and soul to get rid of the limits of your mindset, behavior, and attitudes so to set you and your partner free to achieve a better personal, professional, holistic life.
Tantric Love is Sacred and requires some (pleasant) Ritual
Western society, especially for religious cultural tradition, has created a stigma against sex, sexuality, and pleasure. In those environments, sex is still taboo and people who openly talk about it are usually considered reprehensible.
Tantric Love obviously has a completely different approach in that it considers sex as a source of positive connection, as a way to transcend the limits imposed by culture and religion.
Lovemaking, sexual activity in Tantra, is considered to be generated from and maintained by an extremely powerful creative force within us, called Kundalini.
Even more, sex is a form of language. It’s a source of Sacred Love, and the human body, as well as the genitalia, are seen as a tool to experience, cultivate, and share this sacred power, this universal energy that we have inside us. From this point of view, our bodies must be taken care of with full love, devotion, and reverence.
What you want to achieve, in your sacred love relationship with your partner, is that you take all the time you both need to take care of, worship, and respect the gift you both offer one to each other of the sacredness of your bodies and their sexual energies. This will bring you to a higher level of intimacy, connectedness, and awareness.
When we speak about Sacred Love, we also imply that every time that we approach making love, and touch our and our partner’s body, we should follow a ritual of love. We, as practitioners of Tantra, use specifically designed rituals and practices like meditation, breath control, full body massage, intimate massage and touch, prolonged eye and body contact.
Photo by Hoang Loc on Pexels.com
Benefits of Tantric Love
Tantric Love practices can bring you and your relationship some very desirable benefits:
-A more intimate Connection with your Partner
-At the core of Tantric Love, there is its most desirable outcome: the creation of a more intimate connection between the partners on a physical, mental, and spiritual level.
-Practicing Tantra will give you the chance to create, establish, and grow one of the better experiences you can have as a couple: one common path of awareness, compassion, commitment toward mutual enrichment and awakening into a higher level of your relationship.
-Developing more Trust, better Dialogue, and higher Awareness
The obvious, positive consequence of a better connection between the partners is, of course, developing more reciprocal trust. Both the partners can rely on each other, as the path they are following is the same, and the steps are done coherently and lovingly, without pressure, stress, tension.
-Both the partners can share their vulnerabilities, their fears, and work to control them or even getting rid of them, in a supportive relationship.
Trust is built on and builds better dialogue. Dialogue is what allows everyone to exchange sensations, feelings, ideas, knowledge without prejudice, in a non-judgmental relationship of mutual interaction.
-Dialogue is what allows you to tell and listen, to share and learn.
This trust, associated with dialogue, will build up awareness. A deeper, more involving awareness that will set you free to achieve the next steps in your journey toward a better you and a better relationship.
-An inclusive, accepting, loving relationship with yourself and your loved one.
More Variety in your Lovemaxing Experience
Tantric Love brings a lot of variety, practices, and new experiences to your Lovemaking.
You will learn how to listen to your body, to better know it. Also, equally important, you will learn what your partners’ body and mind are asking. You will learn what makes your lovemaking more intense, more involving, more connecting.
Tantra has a millenary tradition of practices that range from massage to lovemaking, from relaxing to intense, from totally physical to totally mental. And all of this is done with and for your partner. Both of you will learn mutual practices to enhance your loving experience.
Increased Pleasure and more Orgasms
One of the most surprising things that Tantra novices discover is that when you do not put your focus on desire, you actually end up feeling more pleasure.
This is possible because of the improved connection between the partners, that now dialogue using not just their genitalia, but their whole being, body, mind, and soul.
In this way, learning how to delay the climax, both men and women also learn how to experience more intense, more involving, and longer-lasting orgasms.
For men and women, Tantra Love means experiencing multiple orgasms. That’s why it’s not uncommon for Tantra practitioners to make love literally for hours.
Holistically Improved Health
Better, more intense, and more frequent orgasms have a deeply positive effect on our body and mind, thus improving our mental and physical health.
Some of the benefits your health will get from practicing Tantra include:
-Improving your fitness level, reducing high blood pressure, giving you more stamina, and strengthening your cardiovascular system
-Reducing stress, anxiety, and even depression, as orgasms cause a strong release of endorphins and dopamine in the brain
-Reduction of pain perception, thanks to the same mechanism as above
Strengthening of the immune system
Production and increased release of -HGH – Human Growth Hormone that helps to maintain, build, and repair tissue in the brain and other organs
improve creativity, intuition, problem-solving thanks to the positive effects of dopamine
-Helping you relaxing and then sleep better
How to Start Practicing Tantric Love
Now you have a general idea of what Tantra Love is about.
Of course, it’s possible that you still may be thinking about how to incorporate it into your actual life and relationship. Some people, at the very beginning, ask me if all these attentions, rituals, and added time are easy to experience, especially if they are not familiar with practices as meditation, body and intimate massage, or yoga.
The good news is that you don’t need any previous knowledge or any special skill to start practicing Tantra today.
Introducing Tantra Love in your routine is really straightforward, especially if you do it under the expert guidance of a master.
I usually see that my students are able to immediately practice Tantra by following just a few easy and effective suggestions.
Commit to this journey
As Tantra is a tool, a journey into a deeper awareness that will ultimately bring you toward a new awakening, you should be clear with your intentions.
Why do you want to follow Tantra?
What are you bringing into the journey, as a solo traveler and as a partner of a couple? Which goals would you like to pursue individually and as a couple?
Take your time to ask yourself these questions and once you have the answers, talk about them with your partner. Remember that this is a journey that you will do individually with regards to the process of understanding yourself, who you really are, what you really want, why you do things the way you do. Personal growth, finding your most intimate purpose, are individual journeys into yourself.
Yet, this is also a couple’s journey into creating a lifelong connection that will become better day by day. You will decide the common steps, the milestones, the purpose of this experience with your partner.
It may seem complicated, but trust me when I tell you that this journey will give you more than you expect. And the more you invest in it, the bigger the reward in terms of awareness, communication, commitment, and awakening.
Dedicate time and attention to your lovemaking experience
The first thing you can do to start practicing Tantra Love is to show full commitment, awareness, and devotion to your partner.
This means that you can start a brand new approach to lovemaking by dedicating specific time to it and by starting with communication, meditation, a full body massage that will bring you to an intimate massage.
All of this is Tantra.
So, to share with you a practical example of what a Tantra Love session can be, here it is: meet and spend time together, turning off all phones and notifications, this time is just for the both of you.
Take time to talk, while looking one each other in the eyes, holding hands, flirting. Dedicate some time to prepare a light meal that you will eat together.
Then you can meditate, while sitting face to face, in the dedicated place of your home. While meditating you can also sit keeping your legs wrapped around each other and keeping eye contact.
Honor this time and start to feel the energy between you raising and aligning.
Start coordinating your breath, keeping one hand on your partner’s heart. Deeply inhale and exhale to feel, manage, and grow your Prana (vital breath).
Do all of this starting with loose, comfortable dresses, then take your clothes off and continue breathing and touching your bodies while naked, to share your openness, mutual vulnerability, and full respect one each other.
Then, you can have a shower or a bath together before massaging all of your body with all your body. This will share energy and create intimacy.
Then start with an intimate massage, that will bring you to your lovemaking experience, that will be calm, relaxed, long.
It will not end with your orgasm, but it will continue for a long while after.
Remember that you need quality time before and after lovemaking. Show that you are present, show that you want to open yourself to this new experience, show reverence and respect for your partner’s needs, body, mind, and, of course, soul.
Love starts and continues all your life long, it’s not limited to the time you need to reach an orgasm.
Tantra Love will shift your perception about love and lovemaking from a simple act to an important moment of individual and reciprocal growth, understanding, communication.
At its heart, Tantric love is about mindfulness. Be aware of how you’re feeling at each stage of the experience and communicate your feelings to your partner. Tune in to how he or she is feeling, too.
Ask a Master / Teacher … like me!
So, are you interested in Tantric Love, now?
If you feel nervous or unsure about how introducing Tantra in your relationship, or if you would like to discover how to talk about it with your partner, you can ask for the expert, caring help of a Master or a Teacher.
And, of course, you can ask me to help you, and your partner, in learning more, in studying Tantra, in using it to explore new intimacy and connection with your partner to progress together toward a better relationship and a common awakening.
The origin of the tambourine is unknown, but it appears in historical writings as early as 1700 BC and was used by ancient musicians in West Africa, the Middle East, Turkey, Greece and India. The tambourine passed to Europe by way of merchants or musicians.
“The guitar is considered to be a member of the family of musical instruments called chordophones, but it is distinguished from other chordophones by its construction and tuning. The guitar is traditionally constructed from wood and strung with nylon or steel strings.
Guitar history is long and exciting, not only because many forms of guitar that were used across millennia but also important modern inventors that shaped the way we interact with guitars today. Today we can conclude that almost every society throughout history has been found to have used a variation of this instrument.
History of the guitar is in one sense, a history of entire modern humanity. With roots that go all the way to the birth of modern civilization in ancient Mesopotamia some four to five thousand years ago, the influence of musical instruments gave us the ability to create countless traditions. Among many instruments, simple stringed guitars and harps started their journey from the Middle East and Persia to the all four corners of the world, enabling our ancestors to put their touch on the history of guitar and modern music.
Roots of modern European guitar history started during the reign of Ancient Rome when they incorporated Greek stringed instrument Chitara and carried her across all the territories they managed to conquer. This guitar became the most basic and most popular type of guitar that was used on the European continent for more than 1000 years after the fall of Rome.”
Stoicism taught that destructive emotions resulted from errors in judgment, and that a sage, or person of moral and intellectual perfection, would not suffer such emotions. Stoics presented their philosophy as a way of life, and they thought that the best indication of an individual’s philosophy was not what a person said but how they behaved.
Solipsism is the idea that only one’s own mind is sure to exist. Solipsism holds that knowledge of anything outside one’s own mind is unsure. The external world and other minds cannot be known, and might not exist outside the mind.
Philosophical skepticism is an approach that denies the possibility of certainty in knowledge, whereas methodological skepticism is an approach that subjects all knowledge claims to scrutiny with the goal of sorting out true from false claims. Skeptics critically examine meaning systems. Skeptical examination often results in a position of ambiguity or doubt.
Scientism refers to a belief in the universal applicability of the scientific method and approach, and the view that empirical science constitutes the most authoritative worldview or most valuable part of human learning to the exclusion of other viewpoints. Scientism describes the dogmatic endorsement of scientific methodology and the reduction of all knowledge to only that which is measurable.